Mads Singers – Effective Management Mastery
Their Business Scaling ‘Secret’ Is Effective Management Practices
Imagine what it would be like if you had a team of awesome people that you could confidently delegate work to… Freeing you up to focus on higher leverage work OR even taking some time off.
Imagine what it would be like if your employees proactively anticipated your needs, providing you with solutions before you have to ask.
Imagine what it would be like if your staff cared as much about the growth and health of your business as you do? (Or at least nearly as much. Let’s face it, no one will care as much as you do. But you CAN create a culture of “shared ownership” & “shared responsibility”.)
Imagine what it would be like if your team consistently achieved goals set far higher than anyone thought possible.
All of this is not only possible, but
[b]probable… when you develop effective management skills.[/b]
How do I know this? Because I’ve helped businesses, both large and small (and everything in between), leverage the strengths, talents, and imagination of their people to exponentially grow and scale their businesses in ways they could never have foreseen.
[b]Hi, My Name is Mads Singers[/b]
I learned management while working 10 years in the Fortune 500… for large corporations such as IBM and Xerox.
For the 7+ years since then, I’ve been a management coach, and I have coached people in large organizations such as Shell and Coca-Cola and I have worked with innumerable entrepreneurs in small to mid-sized companies.
My one main focus remain the same, effective people management.
Organizations, no matter their size – are built with awesome people. If you don’t know how to get the most out of your staff, you are missing out big time… and this is why I’m here!
Listen, management isn’t terribly complicated. You can quickly learn the most important management processes and become a more effective manager starting today. And you’ll find that this is the #1 “superpower” you’ll use to rapidly grow and scale your company.
The fact of the matter is that gaining the knowledge, interpersonal skills, and experience to become a management coach & consultant didn’t come easy.
The importance of effective management was a somewhat bewildering collision with reality for me. As with most entrepreneurs who have this experience, I too went through a lot of trial and error. And quite frankly, it was expensive and stressful.
But I knew that I had to master this skill of management that was so critical to business success. So, I invested hundreds of hours in reading books, attending workshops & seminars, and over $100,000 in my own education.
Now, I want to drastically shorten your learning curve by sharing everything I’ve learned over the last 20+ years with you, just as I have done with 100’s of other entrepreneurs and managers. And help you avoid the huge trial and error costs most entrepreneurs end up paying dearly for.
[b]Introducing Effective Management Mastery[/b]
A proven system to help you scale your business by using the most advanced management practices… previously only available to my private clients
Effective Management Mastery is an 8-module online learning course that shows you how to manage your people most efficiently, so you get to focus your time on what matters most.
No longer will you get bogged down in the day-to-day minutiae. No longer will you let the best opportunities pass you by. No longer will you find yourself frustrated with the performance of your team.
Instead, your business will operate like a well-oiled machine. And all the untapped potential of your current and future employees will be unleashed in common purpose.
Join The 2% of Entrepreneurs Using Effective Management Principles for Exponential Growth
- Discover the powerful behavioral model from the 1940s that gives you profound insight into your own leadership strengths & weaknesses AND gives you the “master key” to make smarter hiring decisions to build your dream team.
- How to make your employees WANT to do more for you without “tricks” or manipulative tactics.
- What you should REALLY be delegating. HINT: It’s not tasks.
- The secret to setting organizational goals that lead to exponential growth. (Most organizations get this wrong, which is why they only see marginal improvement.)
- The “psychology” of reverse psychology – Learn how and when to use it.
- Why the true purpose of the recruitment process is NOT looking for the “best candidate”. Learn what to look for instead.
How Does the Course Work?
Upon enrolling you’ll receive immediate lifetime access to Mads Singers’ Management Academy where all of your course materials, downloads, and video training will live. Whether you want to get through everything in one day, a week, or wait six months to begin…the material will always be there when you’re ready to dive in.
The course is designed with busy entrepreneurs in mind – no fluff, no filler.
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Learn:
Module 1: D.I.S.C.
- Discover how the ability to do your own DISC assessment of people is one of the most powerful tools you’ll ever use in management. (This is the heart of the management framework you’re about to learn.)
- Take a ‘deep dive’ into the art and science of how to interpret and act upon what DISC reveals about your employees’ preferred way to work, communication style, motivations and behavior patterns.
- Effortlessly build rapport with your staff by knowing how they like to communicate.
- Learn what naturally motivates each individual and how to use that knowledge to tease out their best contribution and performance.
- How to use the DISC as a tool for recruiting and team building to create a dynamic, high-performance team.